Employment background investigations
Technology that produces a highly faceted view of applicants
Technology is vital to an employment background investigation that is comprehensive and accurate, meaningful and convenient to use , and meets all legal requirements.
DV2© is our proprietary web-based data control, processing and reporting program. It is housed on secure (SSL) web servers as an encrypted website, with additional security provided by username and password assignment. DV2© allows you to manage your pre-employment screening information, with capabilities for ordering, reporting, and historical review.
DV2©’s key capabilities include:
- Online order entry, including the option for applicant order entry from any computer.
- View jobs in process, as well as completed reports.
- Email notification (with link to report) of every completed job.
- Message-critical color coding for quick command of information.
- Executive summary, color-coded and linked to each category, for even faster review.
- Monthly invoice history with details for review and analysis.
- Download information to Excel for custom sorting.
- Built-in FCRA compliance through online adverse action letters and dispute resolution.
- Capability to integrate screening reports with your ATS or HRIS through HR-XML design.
To explore the possibilities of DV2©, we invite you to try out our site demo below. Instructions for navigating the site are in the right column of the homepage.